In the interests of our clients we provide complete services ranging from specialist technical advice in the selection of materials to performing the installation.
- technical assistance concerning materials selection
- support during the sale process
- attractive pricing
You can purchase:
- polished or grinded materials
- anodized aluminium
- burnt or cut elements according to pattern
- sheets cut to custom size
- laminated sheets
Steel and aluminum welding services
Cromo-Stal Sp. z o.o. cooperates with a company providing welding services. We are confident that a team of highly qualified workers performs every ordered tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
Our goal is for our company to be always associated by our customers with experience, trust and professional service at every stage of our operations.
Material properties and structure analysis
In the case of large orders, a proper analysis of steels and steel alloys properties and structure can be performed.
Properties, structure and phase composition analysis
The macro- and microscopic analysis of surface structure and inner structure of materials:
- evaluation of structure and quality of products' surface,
- evaluation of surface condition,
- microanalysis of chemical composition of selected structure components and elements analysis.
Steel chemical properties analysis:
- analysis of unalloyed and alloyed steel resistance to uniform, pitting, intercrystalline and stress corrosion in any environment in ambient temperature and in increased temperature,
- mechanical properties analysis of steels and alloys.
Chemical composition analysis
- qualitative and quantitative analysis of metallic materials chemical composition,
- qualitative and quantitative analysis of profile conducting and non-conducting coats (galvanized, plastic-coated sheet, aluminum heat-resistant coats, nitride and oxide coats),
- instrumental and classic chemical composition analysis: mineral resources (iron, chromium, manganese ores), iron, nickel, cobalt, titanium, aluminum, magnesium, copper, zinc alloys, non-metallic inclusions and precipitations.